TIMELINE: Duration: 1 Year; Date of Inception: August 2018; Date of End: July 2019.
- 1. Rourkela social service society.
- 2. Sambhalpur social service society.
- 3. Roman catholic diocese of Rayagada.
- 4. Odisha Regional Forum for social action (OROSA).
|1||Total Number of States||1|
|2||Total Number of villages||84|
|3||Total Number of GP’S||7|
|4||Total Number of Blocks||9|
|5||Total Number of Districts||7|
|6||Total Covered Population||25230|
|8||Male & Female (population)||14124 & 11106|
Highlights of the Programme:
- Community Organization are actively engaged in claiming the rights.
- Three community actions undertaken by marginalized people on access to land and regularizing ICDS.
- 6000 households accessed govt. schemes.
- 10 ICDS centers become functional in Chhatarpur Block.
- The application of 67 landless families for land is sanctioned.
- 4 villages have formed the Task Forces.
- 50 HH have been sensitized on Disability and Disaster Preparedness.
- 6 HHs are practicing disaster preparedness measures.
- 1000HH have started participating in village meetings.
- Exclusively 150 women leaders improved knowledge on Nutrition.
- 500 households enhanced knowledge on Food Security Schemes, Nutrition and other govt. schemes.
- Village level community mobilization meeting held on the rights and entitlements under Food Security Act.