TIMELINE: Duration: 18 Months.
Rajkot: Date of Inception: 1st August 2018; Date of End: 31st January 2020.
- 1. Kaira social service society, DSSS-Ahmedabad.
- 2. Khedut Vikas Mandal (KVM), DSSS-Baroda.
- 3. Sabarmati Samruddhi Seva Sangh, DSSS-Gandhinagar and.
- 4. Navjeevan Trust, DSSS-Rajkot (From monthly update format).
- 1. Anand, District, Ahmedabad.
- 2. Narmada District, Baroda.
- 3. Banaskantha District, Gandhinagar.
- 4. Sunder Nagar District, Rajkot.
Target Groups: Majority of the participants belong to Schedule caste communities. Major focus will be on women farmers, mothers’ groups, adolescent girls and school children.
|Sl. No||Content||Sunder Nagar||Banaskantha||Anand||Narmada|
|1||Total Number of States|
|2||Total Number of villages||5||4||6||8|
|3||Total Number of GP’S|
|4||Total Number of Blocks||2||1||3||1 (Taluka)|
|5||Total Number of Districts|
|6||Total Covered Population||7694||5707||22336||6733|
|8||Children Numbers (0-6 years)||1077|
|9||Male & Female (population)||2869 & 2838||11695 & 10641||3265 & 3468|
|10||SC & ST (population)|
Highlights of the Programme:
- 1. Formed 2 new children’s group- comprising of 20 members,50% girls.
- 2. Formed 1 new Saheli group comprising of 22 women members in it.
- 3. Soil testing conducted for 5 farmers 2 male and 3 women farmers.
- 4. 20 farmers have initiated summer traditional crop cultivation (Bajra and Maize).
- 5. 20 Farmers have obtained right to cultivate in the forest under forest land act.
- 6. 2 new nutrition kitchen gardens created in one of the project villages.
- 7. 3 Applications filed for Ujjwala schemes.
- 8. 19 women farmers have initiated organic cultivation and many of them started cultivation organic summer vegetable gardening.
- 9. 15 Applications have been filed for various Government schemes.
- 10. 2 Rallies were organized to increase awareness on malnutrition in the project villages.
- 11. Organized 4 training on Baal Panchayat in which 110 children took part.
- 12. Conducted 2 health awareness programme for adolescent girls in which 32 adolescent girls took part.
Source of Information: monthly Programme Updates
- 13. 100 nutrition gardens created and managed by community for food sufficiency.
- 14. 8 children’s clubs are formed to take up and address local health and hygiene issues.