Caritas India is an equal opportunity employer
Primary Role of the position:
To offer accompaniment to Caritas India (CI) partners in the given area of operation for enhancing organizational and Programme effectiveness. You will also be responsible for providing all technical guidance of Disaster/conflict response related programs across the zone as may be applicable.
Key Accountabilities –
- Facilitation of Regional Perspective Plan (RPP)/Diocesan Perspective Plan (DPP) and periodic review in association with Reporting Officer
- Support partners in development of appropriate programme plans according to the RPP/DPP
- Facilitate the Participatory Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of all Caritas Supported programmes, including process documentation
- Ensure regular accompaniment of the partners in the region for monitoring and evaluation
- Ensure timely reporting of the process and programs as stipulated in the agreements by the partners
- Identification and developing capacity building programmes of partners
- Participating in the cluster level, regional level meetings, workshops, reflections, for learning and incorporation of the same in to operations
- Attend to emergency situations on priority basis as and when required
- Participate and contribute towards advocacy, lobbying and networking with like-minded organizations and also enabling the diocesan partners to do the same.
- Develop systems and structures at the state level for process documentation.
- Representing Caritas India in various appropriate forums in the respective state.
Qualification: An advanced degree (minimum master’s degree) in Social Work or Social Sciences with 5 plus years of professional experience in organizations involved in development projects, particularly civil society projects
• Understanding of the socio-economic and political situation of the state/region
• Knowledge and working experience on Government, NGO and other support organizations
• Program / Partnership Management
• Well versed in MS Office Suite
• Facilitation, coordination with partners and their staff and other key stakeholders
• Influencing partners / their staff for effective program implementation
• Animation including Capacity Building
• Networking and Advocacy skills; ability to advocate and represent Caritas in appropriate forums
• Reporting and documentation
• Monitoring & Evaluation skills for enhanced programme implementation
Experience: Minimum 5 – 8 yrs. of working experience in NGO or the Development Sector is a must
Salary (Negotiable): As per organizational norms.
To apply, kindly e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the name of the position (State Officer: West or North Zone) in the subject line. Kindly provide with two references and their Contact Details, Expected and Last drawn Salary. The deadline for submission of application is 15th Feb 2020 of this job posting. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interaction.
Thanks for your valuable time and showing interest in our organization!
Salary : (Negotiable): As per organizational norms
Function Area :• Facilitation of Regional Perspective Plan (RPP)/Diocesan Perspective Plan (DPP) and periodic review in association with Reporting Officer
Role : State Officer
Location : Mumbai (West Zone) OR Uttar Pradesh (North Zone)
Experience : An advanced degree (minimum master’s degree) in Social Work or Social Sciences with 5 plus years of professional experience in organizations involved in development projects, particularly civil society projects
Understanding of the socio-economic and political situation of the state/region
Company Name :